I'm doing commissions again!
I know it's been a while since the last time I did commissions but I finally got some time and confidence again to try my hand at drawing for money. I'm also in need of some extra income since my hours at work have been cut and I'm in the process of transferring to a new job, so please help a poor artist out!
And so without further ado, onto the prices and rules!
Rules Restrictions and Other Info
- I will not be doing any NSFW, Fetish, or Gore related content
- OCs are OK 👌
- I would prefer to draw things within my known fandoms, but I’m not entirely against working with something I’m not familiar with so long as it’s not too ridiculously complex and a reference image or two is provided for me.
- My limit for the amount of characters I’m willing to draw in one picture is 5 (even if it’s the same character). I don’t have the time or energy to draw a huge 20+ character drawing lol, no matter the price.
- To prevent getting backlogged on commissions, I will only take in 4 customers at a time. Once those are all finished THEN I’ll take in another 4, and so on. Slot availability will be visible and updated on my DA main page for now, so check there first to see if I have openings.
- I’m not the fastest artist in the world so don’t expect quick results. I’ll try to have the picture done within a week or two and if that’s not fast enough for some of you then sorry 😕 (On the bright side it might only take me a few hours if it’s my day off, who knows! I'm a busy woman these days.)
- I have the right to refuse a request if it makes me feel uncomfortable in any way or violates any of the guidelines above.
- All commissions will be uploaded to my Deviantart and sometimes Tumblr unless asked not to. I will also send the original high quality version through email if requested.
- Payments must be made, in full, through Paypal and before I start the drawing process. No refunds!